I do especially like this photo of Tom because you can see his little dimple on the right side of his cheek. It's hard to capture on camera these days. He never smiles that much for me when I'm holding the camera!


The kids even picked out colors for Mom and Dad. Green for Paul, orange for me. It wasn't until Paul got home that I found out there was something special about these straws. Tom and Abby picked up the green straw for Dad and ran to him with it. He looks at it and instantly says, "oh, it has my name on it. And this one says T - O - M for Tom and A - B - B - Y for Abby!" Then it clicked. The straws have our names on them! I was looking at them all afternoon, taking photos and video...and didn't notice. In fact those pics you see up above were snapped before Paul came home. How OBVIOUS is that???!!! What's wrong with me???!!!
Thank you again, Nat, John, Anna, and Johnny!

No comments:
Post a Comment