They waste no time tearing into the packages straight away:

Tom gets a close look at the gift Abby opened:

Here is Abby, showing off her most excellent present opening skills with the finished product!

And Tom counting with his new puzzle:

Tom and Abby were singing, "Thank you! thank you!" but it sounds more like "sank you! sank you!" while I had the camera off of course. So as soon as I started to record them and asked Tom to say thank you again, I get a big fat, "huh?"
And perhaps the funniest portion of events caught on tape. Tom was inspecting his Thomas the Tank Engine drawing kit after he opened it and I caught him trying to shake it up to see what's inside. Watch him closely, towards the end of the clip as he shakes the box. Kids are so funny!

1 comment:
Right on! I love the pictures, I love the movie! Looks like you have 2 very happy, healthy little ones, they are doing so well!
Post a Comment