Hi Tara, Eydie here, How did you find out so fast? I just got back her lap top and her belongings. We are really not ok but are trying... We plan on having a life party for her in a few weeks, will let you all know. I cant figure out her passwords for the chat room so maybe you can send me the link to either Shawns email or you can send it to mine at ohmytigger@sbcglobal.net. I want to stay in touch as she Loved all of you SO MUCH and you all helped her in ways you will never know. I will go for now. Much Much Love Eydie
I am a self proclaimed bloggist. I have been blogging since the turn of the century. My children have grow up on the blog and they are also quintessential jpeg babies. My intentions for this blog will continue to follow the twins as they paint my walls with diaper cream, hold unsupervised ice cream socials in their bedroom closet and overflow the potty with toilet paper. Are you jealous yet?
3 comments:
I am sorry Tara.
Hi Tara, Eydie here, How did you find out so fast? I just got back her lap top and her belongings. We are really not ok but are trying... We plan on having a life party for her in a few weeks, will let you all know.
I cant figure out her passwords for the chat room so maybe you can send me the link to either Shawns email or you can send it to mine at ohmytigger@sbcglobal.net. I want to stay in touch as she Loved all of you SO MUCH and you all helped her in ways you will never know. I will go for now.
Much Much Love Eydie
I'm really sorry Tara.
Post a Comment