But not just any toast, it has to be in the shape of something exciting! Usually we use ducks and bears but last week he insisted on picking out a new shape from the cookie cutter bin. (I have a bin of about 100 different shapes that have never been used to bake actual cookies.) I thought maybe he picked a spider but Paul said maybe it's a monster. Even today, I can't be sure what it is. What do you think?

And my apologies in advance if it turns out to be a really offensive character in some foreign language.

6 comments:
Isn't that a crab?
Agreed, I think it's a crab.
Tara, your a hoot !!!! I just love reading your blogs, keep em coming.... sharon (Kellys Mom )
Wanted for questioning: this guy
I didn't read the comments before making my decision but I also think that it is a crab. Paul's guy in question is a good one, too. And I think that cinnamon toast sounds like a lovely dessert for myself tonight. Thanks for the idea!
Tara - have you seen the muffin tin lunches that are "hawt" with mommy-bloggers lately? Google Muffin Tin Mondays to see what I mean, but, basically, you offer 12 small amounts of different foods in a muffin tin and the kids eat what they want. It's supposed to work great with picky eaters. (sorry, I'm not posting a link...)
I have to say that when I tried it both girls ate well and each picked something they normally wouldn't have eaten. I loved that they was no clean up...I just tossed the muffin tin liners!
I saw one mom who gave each kid a bread cut out of a bear, then the muffin tin was filled with things to decorate the bear with - Tom's cinamon crab reminded me of that.
Check it out - it's fun!
Post a Comment