This is for Gina, who has no windows. The eclipse tonight...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Tara, THANK you for the eclipse photos!!!! I wanted to see it so bad. I remember when I was little going out with my parents to watch them. I wanted Hunter to see the moon last night. I took him for a walk, but the clouds were covering the moon - some breaks in the clouds, but just clear sky - no moon in those areas. DH was traveling so he got to see it, but he said he couldn't take a photo - not sure why - but glad you got the photos!!! Thanks for sharing!
I am a self proclaimed bloggist. I have been blogging since the turn of the century. My children have grow up on the blog and they are also quintessential jpeg babies. My intentions for this blog will continue to follow the twins as they paint my walls with diaper cream, hold unsupervised ice cream socials in their bedroom closet and overflow the potty with toilet paper. Are you jealous yet?
4 comments:
Hey Tara,
THANK you for the eclipse photos!!!! I wanted to see it so bad. I remember when I was little going out with my parents to watch them. I wanted Hunter to see the moon last night. I took him for a walk, but the clouds were covering the moon - some breaks in the clouds, but just clear sky - no moon in those areas. DH was traveling so he got to see it, but he said he couldn't take a photo - not sure why - but glad you got the photos!!! Thanks for sharing!
Pam & Hunter
Those are some great shots! I am guessing those are with Paul's fancy camera? I tried to take some but they did not come out anywhere near as good.
I regret not taking pictures now! Cool photos though. I even ventured out around 10:15pm (EST) in the bitter cold to see this! Truly amazing.
Great pictures! It was a good idea to capture them with the camera. I didn't think to do that ...
Post a Comment