I was browsing the internets on Friday morning showing Tom all sorts of red shoes, which he continued to poo poo. Then something strange happened. As I was browsing the Stride Rite website I came across these white sneakers with a fire engine on them! Exciting! And get this! The engine lights up when you walk!

I showed the shoe to Tom and he went nuts. Not only that, I found a website with the shoes for sale that had a "blinking" feature, so it looked liked the fire engine was blinking continuously. So the next thing I know, all day long he's talking about his fire shoes. "Let's go get them right now!" he says. He was so excited! And so was I! A new shoe! Which he'll wear!
I left my room with the laptop open to the blinking shoes and when I came back I found Tom and Abby sitting in my "office" looking for his shoes. Tom repeatedly says, "Mommy, I don't know what I did. I lost my shoes." If these kids are anything like their parents, they will certainly soon become addicted to the internet. I wonder what kind of laptop Santa brings for 3 year olds?

3 comments:
Wow, you have some pretty tech-savvy kids! And congrats on finding some alternate shoes - I'd like some with lights too!
Tom & Abby look like naturals working on the computer!
Cute photos. When I was very young there was a little old lady that lived across the street from us that would bring us cookies if we wore red. So I wore red as often as I could. My mother told me years late that she thought the lady was a bit out of her mind. Maybe it goes with people that like red. :0)
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment