Monday, September 28, 2015

The Birthday Week Begins!

This is a big week for our little family. The Telford Twins turn 11 years old so soon! Too soon! They re growing up so fast. I love them to death.

They both got amazing progress reports from school today. They are on track to be on the honor roll, which will be a first for Abby since she was eligible since the third grade (when they start getting letter grades.) She has all A's and one B. I'm so proud! Tom has the same, but a B, in a different subject. I'm so proud of both of them. They've been working hard and they have a fabulous teacher this year that is teaching independence and getting them ready for the rigors of Junior High next year. Did I say I was proud of my kids? So proud.

Unrelated, I had a root canal today. They had to shoot me up four times to get me numb enough for the procedure. My usual is 5 times, so I guess this guy was good! I had no pain during the procedure and I'm still numb, so I guess I will have to wait and see if I have any jaw pain from the shots or from keeping my mouth open for 90 minutes while they worked and filed away. This will hopefully cure my toothache that I've had since my dentist put on a new crown in March this year. It's been 7 months and I finally had enough. I couldn't chew food on the right side the whole 7 months. My dentist explained that my tooth was dying inside and a root canal would fix my pain. I've had a successful root canal before so I'm hoping this one is a success as well. I was a little tense for the procedure but my blood pressure was good, considering how tense I was, 117/77. I took some tramadol and ativan before the procedure to take the nervous bugs out of my stomach. It seemed to work. I think I would have had a death grip on the endodontist's chair if I hadn't taken those anti-anxiety and pain meds first.

Well, this week is starting off well with a lunar eclipse of a super moon last night and ending with birthday celebrations. I can't wait until the twins see what we bought for them. I hope they like their gifts. It's always a surprise! Even though, I keep wishlists on Amazon for them for the rest of the family.

I plan to keep this blog more regularly updated. That is my plan. We will see if it comes to fruition. Wish me luck!

#TeamTelford
#ThinkPinkLungs
#TPL

No comments: