Thursday, March 19, 2015

Get Your T-shirts Now!

Paul and I have created a t-shirt so everyone can share the #TeamTelford spirit while I wait for my call for new lungs. I would love to see you and your families sporting our spirit wear across the globe!  The t-shirts are all white and I think there is a variety of styles to choose from. We chose to keep the price point low since you will be paying for shipping costs as well. We are not doing this to raise tons of money, we are doing this because you asked for this and it makes me happy to know I have the love and support of my family and friends all over the world. 

The shopping window is narrow. You must order your shirt within the next 10 days.  It takes about 2 weeks for domestic orders to be received and about 3 weeks for international orders to be received after the end of the campaign. Everyone should have their shirts by the end of April!  The last day to buy t-shirts is Wednesday, March 29, 2015. 


Don’t delay. Order now! 

http://teespring.com/teamtelford

Think Pink Lungs!

Love, 

Tara


No comments: