Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmastime is Here!

November 2013 has come and gone, which means the planning and choreographing of the Telford Family Christmas card photo has come and gone. This year's inspiration came from America's Got Talent of all places. The twins fell in love with the Kristef Brother's hand balancing act. I had some delusions of pulling off something far more complicated than feet to shoulders, but that's how we ended up in the end.

We've got the Christmas spirit, how about you?


The most frequently asked question about this year's card is, "Is this real or photoshopped?"

I can tell you it is mostly real and very spectacular. Paul photoshopped some power lines out of the final version. I think the easiest way to show you that this indeed was very real and not photoshopped is to show you a few of the outtakes from that day. 








Poor kids took the brunt of the accidents as they had the furthest to fall. No one broke any bones and Paul is the only one that ended up with a bruise, on his shoulder. 

The twins are already asking how we are going to top this card next year. I think I better start hitting the gym!

In the last day or two friends have been comparing my card to the viral video Christmas card of the family in matching pajamas. Sure they did a lot of dancing but I didn't see any stunts! I think our card this year just might have to go down in history as plain awesome. Team Telford USA!

No comments: