Saturday, March 30, 2013

RIP Dear Old Dad

14 years ago today my dad died. It still makes me sad that he's not here to see the twins grow up.

Anyone who knew me in high school probably knew this tid bit about my dad and might have even been subjected to this by my father. After I made this video the family got home and we all sat down and watched the clip again. I'm surprised my neighbors have not called the cops. It's really loud and awesome.

The video seems dark and gloomy at second glance, but it's not meant to be. The sun was going down and the images on the television are better without lights on in the room.

In memory of memory of my dear old dad, Jeremiah Aloysius Linehan Jr. September 13, 1943 - March 30, 1999.

The effect of the surround sound and sub woofer are totally lost on this clip but I guess you'll have to come over and see for yourself. It's pretty awesome.

No comments: