Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13

Today, September 13, 2011, would have been my Dad's 68th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Dad.



Jeremiah Aloysius Linehan Jr.
September 13, 1943 - March 30, 1999

I'm not exactly sure when this picture was taken, as there's no date on it. He looks to be about 10 years old. I would have properly scanned it for a better quality reproduction to post on my blog, but the technology gods were not smiling down on me today, so I used Photobooth instead.  That's pretty fitting, if you knew my father, who died in 1999 and never purchased cable TV, nor an answering machine for the telephone at home.  He always said, "If it is important enough, they will call back."


******UPDATE*******

The technology god, commonly known as Paul, came home from work and scanned the photo for me. Here's the higher quality version for your viewing enjoyment.




1 comment:

Christina said...

I think it is very sweet that you post about your dad every year. I am sure he is smiling down on you.