Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of Second Grade Photo

I know this is going to be a little bit disappointing, but it should be surprising. Here is the blurry photo I took with our bazillion dollar fancy DSLR camera. It wasn't until hours later I noticed the settings were on some program that Paul uses to manually focus the photos. My skills haven't reached that sort of level, so I have to use "Granny Green Square" or Automatic settings. Did I look before I took the picture? Of course not! Read the previous entry to figure out why I obviously had time to pause and look for those kinds of details.



1 comment:

Christina said...

It doesn't matter if they are a little bit blurry, your kids are still super cute ... and they look so grown up! I've never heard it referred to as "Granny Green Square." That's funny!