Saturday, April 09, 2011

Luke and Ahsoka

Tom was very serious this morning when he asked me to change his name to Luke. He told me to change it for real so he can ask all his friends to call him Luke. Gee, watch a little too much Star Wars? Yes, it's his favorite series right now. We're a little obsessed.

Abby came in to ask me to call her Ahsoka and I asked her why she didn't want to be Leia. She said Leia carries a pistol and Obi-Wan Kenobi calls it clumsy but with very wide open eyes she told me "Ahsoka carries a LIGHT SABER!"

So there you have it. Luke and Ahsoka.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OMG I love it!!! How adorable! :)

MamaLlama said...

So peaches is passe for Abby now.

Anonymous said...

I remember how I wanted to change my name, mostly to the name of my favourite teacher, or the boy I liked ))) Oh, those times!

Bibi