Tuesday, December 07, 2010

T Minus 18 Days For the Man in the Red Suit!

Due to a scheduling conflict, we missed Santa at Apple on Saturday, so this is what we got.




The nondenominational winter scene. Abby was crushed. Tom didn't seem to mind. I like this picture the best.

Paul took the twins to see Santa at Downtown Plaza the next day. I stayed home and slept. What mother does that? I'm just so tired. I've been sleeping all night and then again from 9am-noon. I have to get up every day at 8 to do my first of 4 doses of IVs. Hopefully this will all end on Thursday. Maybe just in time for me to catch the virus Tom seems to have. You know, the fever, stuffy nose and cough kind. Yeah, exactly what got me into this predicament 4.5 weeks ago. But then again, it is the season of miracles and maybe I'll get lucky and this new virus will pass me by. I can hope!

3 comments:

MamaLlama said...

Happy to hear you getting some extra z's but sorry that is not having much of an effect. Let me know when Tom and Abby are out of school for the holidays so they can come visit me.

MamaLlama said...

Happy to hear you getting some extra z's but sorry that is not having much of an effect. Let me know when Tom and Abby are out of school for the holidays so they can come visit me.

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Abby's got some fancy boots on. : ) Hope the second virus skips you and you get better soon!