Saturday, October 16, 2010

Look Who's Biking!

As we were riding home from soccer on Monday I noticed Abby was flying down the street with her training wheels. I just knew it was time! I asked her if she wanted Dad to teach her how to ride her bike this weekend. Well the weekend has arrived and Paul said she didn't need any help! She just needed some help to get going and then stopping too. But I think this is the end of the training wheels!




I hate that you can hear my breathing in this video. I didn't even notice that when I was taking it. And I wasn't doing any of the running! The curse of Cystic Fibrosis.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww I got to hear your voice for the first time!!!!! It's not what I was expecting haha!!! Of course no one's voices ever match up in my head and real life :)

So awesome she is riding by herself now!!! GO ABBY!!!!!!!!!

Tamiko said...

That's awesome! Go, Abby, go!!! :)

The Mantha Family said...

Right on Abby - that is fantastic!!