Friday, July 09, 2010

Wedding Bells

Tom and Abby have made friends with a pair of neighbor kids across the street. The girl is Tom and Abby's age, the boy is 4. In 1st grade the girl will even be in one of their classes. (Tom and Abby are going to be separated.)

Today I took the twins across the street for a play date. It was also a mommy date, as her daughter had another friend and mommy over to play as well. While we were there the twins announced they were going to marry their new found best friends. This rumor has been circulating since 4th of July. It has been confirmed!

Tom is going to be a little heartbreaker, I know it. All the girls in Kindergarten loved Tom and played with him. Most of the moms told me he was the first boy their daughters ever played with. Today, when we got home he was telling us a story about how Abby and the two other little girls were wrestling him to the ground, trying to kiss him. And those are only 5 and 6 year olds. Ahhhhh!!! I thought we had a few more years before this happened! Luck. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it with these two.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwwwww Tom is a heart breaker :)