Monday, July 26, 2010

Tara Does Daycare

Today was an especially long day.

11AM Jelly (5) and Justy (3) dropped off for some playtime and babysitting. Her mom needed a favor so I said, sure! Come on over!

12:00PM My brother came by. We figured out how to get the 8.5ft couch on the roof of the pick up he borrowed. It was a pickup with a cab, and the cab had rails to tie the couch down. It was pretty funny considering how weak I am, and at one point I felt like I was lifting the entire thing over my head. Oh wait, I was! I almost fell over.

12:30PM Raquel (6) gets dropped off for the scheduled playdate with Tom and Abby. Now there are 5 kids under 6 years old in my house! The 3 year old is autistic too, so he's more like watching a 1 year old that can understand basic commands. He is really sweet too!

1:00PM Jen comes by with Ian (5) and Ryan (2). She called this morning and I told her I had a full house, but why not. The more the merrier, right? So now there's 3 adults and 7 kids running around.

1:30PM Sean has had enough so he takes off.

2:00PM Jelly and Justy get picked up

2:45PM Raquel goes home

3:00PM Jen, Ian and Ryan go home.

Whew! We went through so much PB&J, I ran out of bread! Good times.

2 comments:

Amy said...

there is your exercise for the day :)

Carrie said...

You are a brave women!!!