Thursday, June 10, 2010

95 Years From Now

Tom:

"When I am 100 years old, I think I will look the same. It is just a guess (like an estimation jar.) I will live at home because I want to stay with those guys. I will be married and have only two kids, like Abby. I will have two grandchildren. During the day, I will play football if it is football season. If it is not football season I will just be a dad."

Abby:

"When I am 100 years old, I will have my same color skin of course, but I will have a purple dress. I will live in San Francisco. Oh yes, I will be married and have two kids and one grandchild. During the day I will go to work. "

1 comment:

Tamiko said...

Pretty awesome that Abby is already planning on going to work, while Tom plans on just playing football (if it is football season)! :)