Tuesday, December 08, 2009

CCCCCCCOLD!

Ya know, one of the first things I do in the morning after I wake up is eat breakfast. When I open that fridge door and the cool air comes pouring out onto my naked legs and feet I get numb. It's so cold.

Um, not today. Today I had to open the front door to get the paper and it took my breath away. COLD! Then I had to let the dog out. Again, open the sliding glass door this time and COLD! Then I noticed the dog's water was frozen over so I got some hot water from the tap to melt the ice so he could get a drink. More time spent with the door open, again, COLD!

So after those experiences once i finally got around to opening the fridge to get my milk for my cereal, ya know what? It wasn't cold at all. That's because my FRIDGE is warmer than outside my house right now. Excuse me while i go crawl inside my FRIDGE to warm up.

PS It was 26 degrees outside when I woke up at 8AM. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice balmy temp you have yourself there---wanna fly over her to MI LOL

mom2lillian