Thursday, December 03, 2009

2009 Ornaments

Every year I buy Tom and Abby a special ornament that captures their current fascination. The idea is, by the time they are 18 and move out of the house they will have a box of ornaments that are truly theirs and hopefully will bring back all sorts of childhood memories. This year, I really wanted to get Tom one of the super heros and I really wanted to get Abby a fairy. Well I couldn't resist buying the brand name Hallmark Keepsake ornaments I found today that were just perfect! I was expecting to pay $20 each, but I guess they were on sale for $15. Yippee!

So here they are.... shhhh, doing tell the twins yet, because they won't see them until tonight when Paul gets home from work. I'm just too excited not to share them with you NOW!





3 comments:

Jess said...

Aww what a cute idea!!! So sentimental, love it :)

Amy said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mantha Family said...

That is such a great idea Tara! I think I might start doing that too!