Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday's Galore!

Tom and Abby had a super busy weekend!

On Friday, Paul left work early so we could make it to JB's 7th birthday party at a pumpkin patch in Fair Oaks. We were barely there two minutes when Tom emerged from a bounce house with a scratch under his eye. I don't think he even noticed until someone pointed it out. I wasn't going to tell him!

On Saturday night I took the twins to what may have been our last home football game at Aggie Stadium this year. We have two more home games, but I'm not entirely sure we'll be able to attend. We got there early in the hopes that we'd get to eat dinner with our friends, but alas, no one showed up early, so we ate by ourselves. Abby had pizza AND a hamburger. Tom and Abby also talked me into getting them some navy blue Aggie t-shirts. Needless to say, it was an expensive night! But we had fun.

On Sunday morning we suddenly found ourselves with less than an hour to get out the door and back on the road to Davis yet again. Our very good friend's daughter, Hannah, had her 4th birthday party. It was a princess party so yup, you guessed it, I brought TWO princesses! Actually Tom was Tinker Bell and Abby dressed as Snow White. Ya know, not one single kid there asked why Tom was wearing a dress. They just don't care at this age. He got lots of surprised looks and smiles from the parents though. All in good fun.

I was going to add a couple pics from each event, but my iPhoto is currently locked, whatever that means. So you'll have to wait because my tech support is with the dog at dog training class.

1 comment:

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Why was that your last home game??!! There are two more and they are in the afternoon...you have to go!