Thursday, July 02, 2009

October Last

Tom had a revelation yesterday. He rubs his hands together and says, "I just loooove our birthday." He was referring to his and Abby's birthday of course. I asked him why and he said, "Because it's on October First and Halloween is on October Last. So we have zero days to wait!" I believe he meant... once we get to October. Three months to go buddy.

The rumors are true. We have arrived in Claremont for the extended Westley/Caruso Family reunion. I have yet to see anyone but a Linehan, but I hear they are on their way. Maybe tomorrow.

We enjoyed ourselves this afternoon with a long dip in the pool What can I say, it was pretty darn warm, so we stayed awhile! Tom and Abby are pretty good on their brand new kick boards. Tom holds his stretched straight out in front of him and kicks like an Olympian. Abby tucks hers under her body and falls off, completely submerging herself, much to her surprise, about every three minutes. But she just gets right back on!

I think we may get to see some Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents and Great Grandparents tomorrow!

No comments: