Wednesday, June 03, 2009

TP Madness

Yesterday while I was strapped into my afternoon treatments the twins were wreaking havoc on my closet. I knew they were in there, but really, what kind of trouble could they get into with a hamper and a shoe rack.

What I hadn't taken into consideration was the mecca that is a brand new pack of 24 rolls of Charmin. They dismantled the jumbo pack of toilet paper and then proceeded to tear into each individual 6 pack of rolls. At the end of the day I had all 24 rolls unpacked, neatly stacked in towers of 3 throughout the walk in closet. When I tried to consolidate the towers by making them taller Tom nearly had a conniption fit. At least my closet is big enough to house this art project.

In other news Tom has found a new cracker favorite! I try to load this kid up with as many whole grains and fiber as I can with crackers because let's face it, his diet of fig newtons and frozen waffles isn't exactly ideal. We generally let him choose between the Kellog's All Bran Crackers aka in our home as "the wavy crackers" or the Wheat Thins Fiber Selects aka in our home as "the hexagons." But last week he was introduced to the Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil Triscuit crackers. And he loves them! He calls them "fire crackers" and asks for them every day at lunch. He likes to tell me about their secret ingredient and he always whispers when he says it's "fire."

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I saw some whole wheat fiberous looking fig newtons at the bins in Winco. If Tom would agree to eat them, it might get you a few more grams of fiber. :)