Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rumor Has It

Yes, the rumors are true. It's parked in the garage. Daddy has a new car!

Click here to find out what it is!

So we're at the dealership on Thursday afternoon dropping Daddy off to buy his new car and Abby circles the vehicle and then proclaims, right in front of the salesman in her squeaky voice, "Daddy! This is NOT a Saab!" Smart girl! But I think she likes it. I have yet to drive it, but I will soon, it's an automatic! It will be the first time since I met Paul 11 years ago that I will drive HIS car! All his vehicles have been manual transmissions and I have a phobia of learning to drive those. So, cheers to keeping the economy going! And cheers to fuel efficient vehicles and cheap diesel fuel!

2 comments:

Tamiko said...

June has the VW TDI as well! She loves it, and the sunroof thing is unbelievable! :) How fun!

The Mantha Family said...

Have you taken a joy ride yet in the new car? Very fun!