Friday, June 12, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

We FINALLY got the official kindergarten assignments for next year and I'm proud to report that we got EXACTLY what we wanted! The twins will be in the same class because unless I want them in different morning/afternoon sessions or on different (year round) tracks, I don't have a choice!

So they are both enrolled in Track A, which is most like traditional school year because it starts in mid August. And we got the PM class, which I also wanted. So they will start at 10:49AM which is great! It's the perfect time for me to drop them off and head out shopping or to lunch.

First up though is preschool graduation on Monday. I think I should pack some tissues.

*sigh* My babies are growing up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, my daughter just turned 9 on Monday and the boys will be teenagers as of this Sunday. Talk about growing up. It does go quick.

Kevin

Tamiko said...

Wow...I can't believe they are already going to start Kindergarten. Crazy! Glad you got just what you wanted, though! Can't wait to see you!!