Friday, April 17, 2009

Tracks of Pez

This is not the video I wanted to upload to youtube, but apparently I'm inept at iMovie, so this is the one that got uploaded. So now I'm sharing it with you because it's almost equally as funny as the video as I wanted to share.

It's no secret that we have a thing about Pez in this house. It's turned into a family obsession. Well along with the hundreds of dispensers Paul and the twins have collected there comes candy packs. We have a gigantic glass jar filled with Pez candy. From time to time the twins like to play with the candy. On this particular day they spread it throughout the house, from the living room into the kitchen. And here's the proof. Can you tell who was in charge of the organization? My OCD son perhaps?

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Seriously, that's a lot of candy!