Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Stripy From Head To Toe

Abby's been wanting to pick out her clothes more and more often. Unfortunately for me, she's REALLY into stripes right now. That's great except she wants to be "stripy from head to toe." I don't know about you, but I don't have too many stripy coordinating pants and shirts in my closet, and neither does Abby. So she ends up looking a little Pippi Longstocking-ish.

The twins have been REALLY into Scooby Doo lately. Each morning they get to pick one TV show to watch, and if they're really good, they can talk me into a second show as well. For the last two weeks it's been Scooby Doo every single day! So they've picked up some new key phrases. Their favorite is "zoinks!" and they have added the word "sore" to their vocabulary. I overheard Abby say this to Tom yesterday, "awe come on, don't be sore at me now."

1 comment:

MamaLlama said...

Love the sound of Zoinks, may have to start using that myself.