Monday, February 09, 2009

Over the Sickies

The twins seem to be mostly over the sickies. Abby was even able to go to school last Friday, though I noticed the last couple days she has a lingering drippy nose. Thank goodness for Sudafed. I had to practically sign my first born away to wrestle it out from behind the counter at the Target Pharmacy though.

My mom came to visit today, which gave me time to relax while she took them to the park and read to them and played with them. As if i don't get enough relaxing in! At least they were entertained and I enjoyed my time. I should have been more productive though cause no one else is going to pack for the Pez Convention for me! Yup, that's right, it's that time of year again. We're flying south (again... only this time we're driving) for the winter and I hope to get some good beach days or pool days in.

Here are some funny pictures of the twins taken last week. They had just woken up and Abby had some GREAT hair! Then Tom was jealous so he got his photo taken. I have no idea why he closed his eyes.




4 comments:

Jenn said...

I bet this is what Abby will look like on the morning after her 21st birthday. ;)

whatsherface said...

Tom reminds me of that commercial for Disneyland: "We're too excited to sleep!!" (know which one I mean?)

:D

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you are all feeling better! Enjoy your time away at the Pez convention. It's always fun to get away for a few days - especially if there is a pool and/or beach involved!

Courtney said...

Glad they are feeling better. Love the pics!