Saturday, February 07, 2009

Necklace for Cystic Fibrosis **UPDATE!**

For my birthday, my sister and mother conspired to surprise me with the "65 Roses" necklace I asked for in a previous blog entry last month. The necklace comes from Refined Designs in New York. It is very dainty, approximately 3/8" across. The Refined Designs website seems to be having technical difficulties at the moment but I have my sparkly gorgeous rose necklace with the all important "65" embedded in the design. For those not in the know, "65 Roses" sounds like Cystic Fibrosis and is a term used in many fundraising efforts by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. All the profits from the 65 Roses necklaces are donated to the CF Foundation. Thank you, Cindy, at Refined Designs for creating such a beautiful piece of jewelry for such a great cause.

3 comments:

Layne said...

That is beautiful! I love the 65 hidden in the middle.

Amy said...

Its gorgeous and I think it would be a fabulous present for her mother.

Anonymous said...

Tara, what is the size of the necklace? inches x inches ???
LauraMom