Monday, January 05, 2009

Packing

In packing for our trip this weekend I let the twins pick out 5 small reading books for bedtime stories (also great for the plane ride!) to pack into their personal carry on back packs. They have a pack of crayons and two workbooks as well. I noticed today the backpacks were particularly lumpy and they were quite heavy. What in the world did they find that was so important it MUST come with us to Cancun?

A pilot, an airplane, Thomas the Tank Engine, McDonald's Happy Meal toy helicopter, rubber duck, Lady the engine and Filmore the van.





I think we're ready!

Vamos a la playa!

3 comments:

Princess Talana said...

Brilliant! I love it!

The Mantha Family said...

How fun! Hope you have a great trip!

Chipmunk Chatter said...

I am so jealous! Can they pack me in their carry on bags? I want to go. Enjoy your fabulous trip!