Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I have lots to blog about after spending a week in Cancun with the fam. But for now I'll just say we're HOME! We got the twins to bed at 11:15 last night, which was really 1:15AM Cancun time. They were soooooo tired. Then I set their watches two hours behind California time, with the hopes that if they woke up in the morning they wouldn't get up until the little hand was on the seven, which would really be 9AM California time. That didn't quite work out, they got up at 8:30. But still, it's better than waking us up at 7!

On the to do list today: Laundry, laundry and more laundry. Too bad I left my butler, Gabriel, in Cancun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear you're back! :)

Amy said...

Wohoo for fun times can't wait to read more about it :)

And TAG you're it!!!!! read my blog :)