Monday, December 08, 2008

SSA

*opens package of pushpins*

*secures Superior Scribbler Award*



Ta Da! What do you think? Rhiannon thinks my blog is worthy of the SSA. Thank you Rhi! ((hugs))

Now I must bequeath this award to five of my favorite blogs. I follow a lot of great blogs, so this is hard for me!

Paul's this guy, who thinks he's really funny. Even though he's had a lack of updates lately, I really enjoy his humor when he does have something to say. Oh, and did I mention I'm married to him?

Nicole always has a funny story to tell. Whether it be about herself, her husband, her dog or her daughter. I can't wait to read about the mayhem that ensues once Samantha gets here too!

Chrissie is a mom to twins and a twin herself! She has the most creative craft ideas for preschoolers. Maybe someday when I'm not so lazy I'll try them out with my twins!

I commissioned a caricature from Rick last year. I love reading about the other commissions he works on.

Ok so I know Bree's already been nominated but I don't think most of my readers know about her. I think she is hilarious. She says what we all want to say sometimes and since she is dying from a horrid lung disease, her blog is also a reminder, if you're not registered to be an organ and tissue donor, do it now! Seriously, what else are you going to do with your body when you're dead? Save a life! Do it!

Okay nominees, here are your rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post nominating you here.
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

1 comment:

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Why thank you for your nomination Tara! I will try and be tech saavy and post this icon on my blog and pass it along.