Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Groove

It's all about the holidays here. Holiday wrapping. Holiday mail. Holiday eating. Holiday baking.

My mom came over Friday with some plain sugar cookies in assorted Christmas shapes. The twins were very eager to get frosting! They frosted with some basting brushes and then sprinkled, er... I mean doused the cookies with icing and sprinkles of all colors.






I've been busy making my list and checking it twice. I went out to Wal Mart yesterday so I could find some special wrapping for the Santa gifts. I found Santa paper and sparkly ribbon and special sparkly gift tags. Paul insisted the twins wouldn't care or notice, but I think they might. I dunno. I sure had fun wrapping them!



The rest of the twins gifts were hastily wrapped in the same paper I've had lying around since last year. There are wrinkles, some holes and no ribbons. I didn't want to waste my time. But I am done wrapping! ....almost. Isn't it true? Every time you think you're done there's just ONE MORE gift to buy or wrap? That always happens to me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm still working on paper from two or three years ago! I've wrapped all my presents in it this year and still can't rid of the stuff. Never mind all the bags I've collected. :)

The Mantha Family said...

Decorating the cookies looks like fun!