Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Celebrations

You have to expect during the month of December I have to talk about Christmas A LOT! So here goes my final post about Christmas (I think!)

The twins woke up at 7AM on Christmas morning. They were so excited to rip through their gifts! When it was all said and done Tom asked if there were more gifts to open. Lucky for him, the grandparents and aunts and uncles were coming over later that day with more presents! He was thrilled. I'm pretty sure everyone got what they wanted and then some!

Paul and I cooked Christmas dinner, a ham and some fixings. The roast potatoes were provided by Oma and they were delish! I think the highlight for most was the dessert. Paul made this beautiful butter cream cranberry cake from scratch for dessert. All I did was tie some christmassy ribbon around the cake plate for decoration. I don't think it would have mattered though, the cake would have been gorgeous without the ribbons.

Pictures from Christmas day can be found here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Your Christmas looks wonderful! The cake is beautiful and I'm happy to see Tom was excited to get a toothbrush!