Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

My mom hosted thanksgiving this year. We got to my mom's around noon and she had a huge pot of chili on the stove with fresh garlic bread ready for lunch. I don't even think she knew we were coming over for lunch but it was just perfect! We celebrated the holiday by making a gingerbread house, playing black jack, playing soccer in the backyard and taking pictures. We managed to squeeze the whole gang into one photograph, thanks to the help of a little self timer and ladder as a tripod.



Abby somehow completely fell into the toilet at some point and ruined her dress, but being a mom of twin toddlers I ALWAYS pack a spare change of clothes! The spare set just wasn't as pretty as the dress I picked out for her to wear. Oh well. Clean clothes, though not as cute, are always better than clothes soaked in toilet water.

I think the kids were the only ones that saved room enough for dessert after the feast. Tom had two gingerbread cookies, an ice cream cone and a brownie! Abby had the same, minus the ice cream cone. But that's what grandma's house is for right? To get spoiled!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! More pictures available on Flickr.

2 comments:

whatsherface said...

Loved all the pictures - you just look so happy, I can't help but feel happy FOR you. Your pics always make me smile :D

The Mantha Family said...

The pictures are great! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!