Thursday, October 30, 2008

PedEgg

So this post is all about me and has nothing to do with the twins, other than they are incessantly curious about this thing.

I'm so in love with my most recent Target purchase. The PedEgg! Buh bye dry flakey feet! Hello summer feet! That's my little term for awesomely pedicured feet.

We all take care of our feet in the summer time but once I start wearing socks everyday I tend to neglect them. Oh, not this winter! I love this thing. Basically it's a cheese grater for your feet! I hope that doesn't turn you off because it doesn't actually hurt. But that's totally what it is! I'm sure there are other tools out there like this, but the Pedegg actually catches all the shavings from your heels so there's no mess. God, I sound like I'm getting royalties for this thing. I'm totally not. I just really think this thing coupled with some serious foot lotion would be an awesome stocking stuffer. And it's so much better than a bacteria laden pumice stone. So now you know.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Cool! I will have to check it out the next time we got to Target.

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Does it work for those of us that cannot reach our feet?! :) I look forward to giving it a try when I have that ability again. :)

Anonymous said...

We have one. Jeff really likes it. I tried it a little bit it hurt my feet. I guess they are super sentitive.

Theresa

Carrie said...

Happy Halloween!!

sharon said...

Yes, its wonderful isn't it? I love mine, gotta get a new blade !

whatsherface said...

Foot shavings? eww

LOL, glad you're enjoying it!