Monday, September 01, 2008

Sick Sick Sick!

The twins are still sick, hence lack of updates. They've been crabby and snotty. Poor rascals. They did venture out to the park with us this morning. Paul and I missed our workout last night, so we decided to try the park equipment this morning. They have leg presses, rowing machines, sit up benches etc. It's a good little work out! I still like the work outs at home better, but at least this way the twins could work out with us (they add a bit of extra weight if you hold them and do sit ups or leg presses at the same time!) and when they got bored they played on the play structures!

We also got to close out the summer with a BBQ at the Sr. Telfords last night. The twins even played in the swimming pool for a little bit. Oma spoiled them with all sorts of goodies and treats including cookies and ice cream!

I hope the kids start feeling better soon. I'm not sure they'll be ready for school on Wednesday. I hope so, but we'll see. Tom is excited at the prospect of being ill enough to stay home with me and sending Abby off to school, since it was the reverse on Friday!

3 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Oh bummer - I'm sorry the kids are sick. Hope they get better soon!

Tamiko said...

I hope the kids feel better soon, and that you don't end up with their cold!

MamaLlama said...

Hope they can both go tomorrow. I will see you next day and hope I can stay healthy too with getting house ready for company.