Monday, September 08, 2008

New Olympic Sport

Couch Jumping.

The twins were taking turns jumping from the arm of the couch to the seat of the couch. Round and round they went for about ten minutes. Of course it didn't help that I was egging them on taking photographs....

Abby's technique was the same every time. She catapults herself off the couch arm and does a double jump. I supposed she's getting ready for the long jump or perhaps working her way up to the triple jump.





Tom has a much different approach. I'm pretty sure he's trying to crash his head into the ceiling fan. His technique definitely has more of a pole vault or high jump vibe to it.



2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Oh my gosh - that looks so fun! And you got some great action pictures. I wish I could jump like that and not destroy the couch. :-)

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Those are some good action shots. :)