Sunday, September 07, 2008

Blogging Anniversary

Seven years!

Can you believe it? I've been blogging for seven years. Not seven days, weeks or months, like most of today's bloggers, but YEARS! When I started I called it my "online diary". I'm most positive "blog" was not even a household name. So cheers to me! And believe it or not, I was not the first Telford to have a blog. I was following in the footsteps of two other Telfords who also still have active blogs today. We're crazy about blogs over here I tell ya!

My actual anniversary was on the 5th of September, but you know how it goes, the more time goes by, the easier it is to forget the actual anniversary.

Just so ya know, I will be accepting cards, gifts, cake and candy surprises all week.

4 comments:

sharon said...

Congrats Tara, wtg !!! Keep em coming, your doing a great job, I check daily to see whats going on in your life as well as the twins and enjoy all of the blogs.... Sharon

The Mantha Family said...

Congratulations Tara - 7 years is a long time! Do you know how many posts you've done in that time? At least over a thousand, right?

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Happy 7 Year Blogging Anniversary! You know they say if you can make it to seven years you will last forever. :)

PxT said...

Happy 492nd post!