Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Almonds Anyone?

The twins came scooting into my room this morning on their hands and knees with two tiny dump trucks in tow. The dump trucks were full of a delivery of almond slivers. All of the sudden Tom starts searching for his lost nut. He told me he had 4 nuts in the kitchen and now he only has 3 to give me. I eat the nuts from their cereal. They graciously pick them out for me every morning! I usually don't get a personalized delivery to my bedroom though. Normally they leave the abandoned nuts on the kitchen table.

I told Tom to retrace his steps to find the lost nut. Lo and behold he did! And all the almond slivers were delivered and I had to pretend the eat them. Abby's are always soggy because she puts milk on her cereal, but Tom's are dry. For the last year or so he rarely eats milk on his cereal. This kid develops more strange habits....



2 comments:

Princess Talana said...

Lol, I'm with Tom... I find milk on cereal one of the most disgusting things that people do on a regular basis!

Andrea said...

So sweet and creative of them! Gotta love those Thomas "trains"!