Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shaping Up for Preschool

Tomorrow is the twins first day at Preschool for the year. They will now go to school three days a week! I finally convinced them (with a little bribery from the boob tube) to let me cut their hair for the first day of school. I think it turned out ok, considering they don't sit nearly as well for me, as they do for the professionals. I know as soon as I sit them in that chair I have about 5.2 minutes to finish the do.

They wanted to share their haircuts with daddy, and since he's at work, the blog is the perfect place to to that!





3 comments:

PxT said...

Tom is either flashing the "number one" sign in appreciation of his haircut, or doing the finger across the throat move to let you know he's not happy about being photographed. Hopefully the former. :)

The Mantha Family said...

The haircuts look wonderful - great job Tara! Back to school, aren't you happy? :-)

Mark and Julie said...

BEAUTIFUL haircuts! I love her long hair, I can't wait for Cassie's hair to get that long!

Good to know that the name thing is normal :)