Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Monday morning is very exciting in our little corner of the world. Monday is trash day! Whoo Hoo!

Tom is particularly infatuated with the garbage truck. He likes to go out on the driveway and wave. The garbage man always waves back. Abby doesn't care for the noise, so she usually retreats closer to the house or all the way into the garage. Today I happened to snap a few pics of the big event. Keep in mind, these photos might cause you to whoop and holler, as they are very exciting. If you're at work, please try and refrain from loud outbursts. You might scare your co-workers.





2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Monday is trash day at our house too. When Ashley hears the truck she runs to the window saying "truck yuck truck yuck" because I told her that garbage is "yuck."

Jennifer said...

Luckily, I was at home, so I could gasp and shriek to my heart's content ;)

Very cute pictures!