Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kerplunk!

Be warned, what you're about to read is just about the mommiest post ever.

Tom has surprised me this vacation. Hold onto your hats people. Last night he worked real hard and finally, he pooped on the potty! On purpose! This is actually the second time in two days. I think we're on our way to being completely diaper free. He's been day trained for nearly a year, but when he has to poop he comes to me and asks for a "baby diaper." Lately we've been talking all about, when he turns 4 maybe it's a good idea not to use diapers anymore. Well, shock of all shocks, he's starting early!

He was so proud, he jumped off the potty so fast to look at his creation. Then he ran to get daddy to show him too. *high fives* all around... after we washed our hands of course.

I'm not so sorry to say, I have no pictures of this event.

2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Right on Tom! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Way to go Tom!