Friday, July 18, 2008

In Case You Haven't Heard

Things are changing at the Telford Household. It's here, it's new and it's better than ever.

Tom was so excited to come home and find his box on the front stoop yesterday. He was so excited in fact, that he dragged it all the way around the front of the house, through the garage and into the living room by himself! A mighty task for such a little fellow. Once it was inside he made me open it, inspect all parts and pieces and set it up immediately. We had instant success and and I can tell you, yes, it is as good as it claims to be and truly in this case, you get what you pay for.

Bye bye Kitchen Aid.

So long Cuisinart.

You don't hold a candle to THIS!

Ah... perfection.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Look really nice.

sixtytwodays said...

Bet it whips up a mean Scandi-shake! lol

Tamiko said...

Good building of suspense in this post! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,
When I click the link it gives me a dead page... i'm sitting here in suspense??? What is it????

Pam & Hunter

The Mantha Family said...

I wasn't able to follow the link, but I went to the main page of the company so I think you're getting a super duper fancy blender. Fun!