Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Dentist

I went to the dentist today. I had a new hygienist and we talked about a lot of things. Well, she did most of the talking, as I was having my teeth cleaned. Here is a brief glimpse into the variety of topics she touched on.

Weather
Wildfires
Medications
Life expectancies
Chronic illness
Pregnancy
Unplanned pregnancy
Breast feeding
Breast feeding twins
Sun bathing
Self tanners
Skin cancer
Strippers
Weddings
Sexually transmitted diseases
Make-up

And then she told me how wonderful and amazing my teeth and gums are and I was on my merry way.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hahahaha, that list is hilarious!

sixtytwodays said...

Are you kidding me? I went to the dentist this week too, and the hygenist NEVER. SHUT. UP.! I've had this woman before and have seriously thought about requesting someone else because she gets SOOOO annoying.

And she asks me a ton of questions, which is annoying because I can't exactly answer her, but it doesn't matter because she never stops talking long enough for me to say anything, even if I could!

Anyway, your list is hilarious! Strippers? SHe really talked about strippers?

The Mantha Family said...

Were you there all day? Those are a lot of topics for a quick cleaning.