Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Promotion!

Tom and Abby celebrated their promotion to the "4 Year Old" program at preschool today! All the children sat on a "stage" that was a backyard patio and faced about 25 adults. The kids put on a quick show which consisted of two songs with hand motions. Abby participated. Tom, not so much. But then again, are you really surprised? That little girl has no fear, not even stage fright.



After the "show" Tom was begging to leave. We got one quick photo of the twins with their teachers. They will have the same teachers in 8 weeks when they return back to school. I don't think there were any tears shed by any of the parents, maybe some from the frightened children though. Not all the kids sat up front, some made their way to mom's and dad's lap. I was proud of Tom and Abby for sticking it out! All three minutes.





Congratulations kiddos! That sugar cookie with sprinkles on top was well deserved!

3 comments:

MamaLlama said...

They are so adorable. Tom enjoyed Abby's presentation too. Hope I can have an encore on Friday.

The Mantha Family said...

Oh my gosh - that is too cute!! Way to go Abby - she did great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
I spaced and didn't take my camera to Hunter's end of the year circle time at pre-school. Hunter is like Abby - he does all the hand signals, and sings really loud! He loves to sing!!!! He sings himself to sleep at night - I need to video the monitor....
I hope you are doing well.
Pam & Hunter