Thursday, June 05, 2008

Dirty Laundry

The twins and I wore our brand new I heart Little Italy, NY t-shirts yesterday. They were gifted to us from our NY twins, the Diaz Duo. It is surprising to me how much Tom digs this shirt because it is not red, although the heart on it is red. And he digs the heart.

So this morning when I was getting the twins ready for preschool I asked them what they wanted to wear and Tom said he wanted to wear his new heart shirt. I told him it was in the hamper, it was dirty, he needed to pick another shirt. So he went to the hamper, practically fell in it and pulled out his shirt, took a sniff and said, "it's not dirty mom." So I did what any other respectable mother of twins in a hurry would do. I pulled Abby's shirt out of the hamper too and seemingly satisfied they went to preschool wearing dirty laundry.



4 comments:

Chipmunk Chatter said...

That is awesome! I totally understand.

PxT said...

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Let us turn to Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters II: "I have more than two grades of laundry, okay? There's not just clean and dirty. There are many subtle levels. Okay? See? You hang this outside the window for twenty minutes... it's perfectly fine. "

MamaLlama said...

How funny, Tom knew to try the sniff test. They are nice shirts too.

The Mantha Family said...

Whatever saves you from having to do more laundry is A OK in my book!