Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All Grown Up!

Since Abby grew so much this last year, all her summer PJs are far too tight to wear this year. I went out and got her 4 PJ sets, two of them were standard pants/t-shirts and two of them were.... NIGHTGOWNS! Her very first nightgown. She was thrilled to pieces to wear it.



Although Tom grew a lot too, his PJs were already large from last summer, so even though he didn't need any new ones I got him a couple sets so he wouldn't feel left out. He's really taken to one of the sets with his hero, Lightning McQueen, on them and he's worn them three days in a row. I have a feeling these are going to become the summer "bugs". (At xmas he got a pair of footed fleece PJs with bugs on them and he's pretty much wore them every night since then. And they're not even primarily red!)

3 comments:

ktlilred said...

They are too cute! I remember night gowns were my favorite.

The Mantha Family said...

Please let Abby know that I wore a nightgown last night in her honor, but mine was not as cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
Good to catch up on what's going on with the twins - wow, I can't believe they are so tall now!!! And they look like they have their bikes mastered! We'll have to put the training wheels on Hunter's bike and see what happens!
Oh, and breakfast dishes on table at lunch? How about dinner? LOL or should I admit that???
Pam & Hunter