Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Am I the Only One?

Ok, you've got to tell me, am I the only parent out there that purposefully dresses their sick children in long sleeves so they have somewhere to wipe their nose?

It's true! Especially for Tom. We're all sick (again) and the snot is a-flowing! Tom will use anything nearby as kleenex, mom's shirt is high on the preference list, as well as his favorite stuffed animals, his snot hankie (a tri-folded cloth diaper) or get this, he will get down on all fours and use the carpet. Gross! So my solution has been to make sure he has long sleeve t-shirts on, that way his most preferred method is right there easy access and easy to wash at the end of the day!

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

That is very practical of you Tara - bravo!

I haven't done that because Ashley does not wipe her nose on anything yet. But I wear long sleeves when her nose is runny so I can wipe her nose with my sleeve. Does that count?