Thursday, February 21, 2008

Workout Wednesdays

For the next five weeks Wednesday will be defined as Soccer Day. Tom and Abby started indoor soccer practice last night! Some highlights:

Tom picked the one and only PINK soccer ball to play with and after the first few warm up sprints Tom sighed "I need a break!" and up and left the field.



Tom REALLY enjoys skipping.



Abby sprinted as fast as her little legs would carry her. She told me this morning "Mommy, I was really slow at soccer." But I don't think she was upset by this. I think she was just stating the facts. She said she's looking forward to next week!



Mr Competitive enjoyed leading the pack during sprints.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear what happens in the weeks to come. We are signing the boys up for baseball this week - it starts later this spring. Won't that be interesting!

Chipmunk Chatter said...

I can't wait to sign Hannah up for soccer!

The Mantha Family said...

That looks like so much fun! When you said yesterday you were going to soccer I thought it was odd you were going so late in the day and it was cold. Now I get it, it's indoor soccer!